Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, June 19, 2009

Women of Faith Empowerment: Resist and Fight

Ladies,

This is coming from my heart and I know from the heart of Father God. It is imperative that we move out of the place that the enemy is trying to put us. There is definitely something happening in the atmosphere and we as people of Faith must take our stand and resist the forces that would want to bind us in fear.

Now, if this isn't you then I ask you to stand in prayer and faith with me for the women that are in this place.

Resist the devil and he will flee. Fight the good fight of Faith. There are two things that we are being told to do - Resist and Fight.... It is implying action. What are you doing to resist, what are you using to fight?

You must stop the negative talk now, you must stop the murmuring and complaining now. It's a trick . This stops the flow of God's divine presence and we need Him soooooo much right now.

Take one scripture for the day and put it in the first person using this as your word-power verse for the day. If you want to add accountability to it, send the scripture and confession to me and I will unite my faith with yours.

Join women of Faith today! Surround yourself with like-minded people.
Do all you can to resist and fight!

P.U.S.H. Pray and praise until something happens and continue P.U.S.H. - ing!

I love you but God loves you more.

Robin aka Empwerment Diva


Join a community of Like-minded women.
Click HERE to get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment