Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Christian women's empowerment:Run to Him

Have you ever felt like running away from God because what you did
or did not do was less than what you know Father God would expect
of you?

These are the times that Father God wants us to draw close to Him.
He has already provided grace. Not so that we may sin the more, however,
He knows that we may fall and has set up provision for you and I.

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to
the Spirit. Romans 8:1

Walk and be led by the Spirit. There is no condemnation.

Enjoy the lyrics to my song "Run to you"

I delight to do thy will
How I long to follow your ways
I long to fulfill your plan and purpose for me.
Honestly the cares of this life
Try to pull me away from what is right my spirit is willing
but my flesh can be weak....

Will I ever be what you want me to be
Do what you want me to do
The harder I try to please you Lord
I slip away from you

Dear Lord please hear my prayer
I know that you're up there
Just waiting for me to get my act together
so you can bless me

On Sunday morning what joy it brings
to give you worship and your praises sing
It won't mean a thing I can't make it last
through the week

Will I ever be what you want me to be
Do what you want me to do
The harder I try to come close I slip away from you
will I ever be what you want me to be
Do what you want me to do
The harder I try I make the same mistake
and Run away

Until I realize that's the way it will be
until I yield my life completely
And turn away those things that only
temporarily satisfy
And exchange them for your plan for my life.

I surrender all, I surrender all to you.
I will run to you... I will run to you...

(c) 1998 Robin Tramble for Tramblco Publishing

Now I invite you to unite with your sisters for the
online Mega event "like no other" for Christian women
by 14 Dynamic women of Faith.

Enjoy the peace, empowerment,inspiration and encouragement that will exude
from these power women as they share keys to stay fired up for success
in your home life, kingdom life and the marketplace.

This transformational event runs from June 23 through July 23 with
one to three speakers per week.

Get your complimentary General pass
Click Here http://www.dynamicwomenoffaith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment