Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Raise the Praise in the midst of challenging days

Because your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.
Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow
and fatness. And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.
Psalm 63:3-5

Are you or do you ever have days that just seem to wipe you out
emotionally? And yet you wonder what made this day different than
any other. It's not necessarily the day that is different, but life
continues everyday along a given path. We may divert from praise and
worship and we may even neglect to pray. I'm not saying that
prayer is stationery and that you must be in a certain spot.
I'm saying a lifestyle of praise, worship and prayer.

We must be mindful of our activities on a daily basis. There is
opposition and it is ongoing so it would stand to reason that
our devotion,praise and worship would be ongoing and maybe even
intensified during these times.

Raise the Praise in the midst of challenging days and continue.
Don't stop with challenging days continue to have a lifestyle of
Praise! Bless His Holy name.

Join with like-minded women during an online Summer series like
no other. The Dynamic women of Faith Telesummit "Fired up!"

Register for this event today! Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Robin,

    I'm planning to copy or adapt this post on my own website, to promote Dynamic Women of Faith. Of course, I will give you credit and include the link to sign up for the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, Thanks for your post.
    Continue.... I'm proud of your endeavors.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete