Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Celebration (Resurrection Sunday) No greater love!

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

When you think of love what comes to mind? What emotions do you experience?
Based on your history with this area you may become anxious, discouraged,
experience discomfort or you may experience joy, a sense of peace etc.

If you're reading this and you haven't experienced the love of my Lord
and Savior Jesus Christ, I want to introduce you to a great love, excuse me the
greatest love.

In Corinthians the 13th chapter we read that love believeth all things,
hopeth all things, love never fails. This describes our Lord and yet it
is an example of how we should love.

The only way this is possible is to receive God's love.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever
believeth on Hiim should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

There is no GREATER love!

As we draw closer to the Easter Holiday think on the love of Jesus our Lord.
Go the extra mile to show love in your relationships.

Let this be the most beautiful celebration ever in memory of our
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's love. There is truly no greater love.

Would you like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
All you need to do is confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be
saved. Saved from what? Saved from your sins. Jesus died for the
remission of sins.

Say this: Father God I know that I am a sinner. I confess with my
mouth and believe in my heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead.
Forgive me of my sins. I thank you that I am now saved.

Congratulations you are saved! Please contact me for further information
about receiving the gift to the believer "Holy Spirit."
Contact me today.

Happy Easter (Resurrection Sunday) !

No comments:

Post a Comment