Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Moving in His power and receiving His promises

We have been on the Daniel's fast at our Church here in Sacramento, CA and one of the things our Pastor shared is that our word for this year is "Moving in His power and receiving His promises."

One thing Dr. Goudeaux said is that if we want to move in His power
we've got to do things differently and many aren't willing to do what
it takes to activate this power. We added to the fast
one week without Television and he took it up a step higher and
included no Christian Television.

I'm not one who is obsessed with the TV, however, my flesh had the
nerve to cry out duringthis fast. I said yes!!! This is exactly what
I need. Flesh you will not tell me what I will do I will
not watch Television right now. We started to turn the TV
on towards the end and our son asked "Why are you turning the TV on?"
Huh? Who moi?

We must continually put our flesh under, die to our flesh. Strengthen
the spirit man. We must not neglect our spiritual fitness. I need a
spiritual workout daily and am ready to Move in His power and receive
His promises! No not by sitting my blessed assurance in
front of the Television, eating like there's no tomorrow , letting my
flesh get out of control, but by practicing those things that we are
instructed to do in the word. One more thing we were also
to fast the internet. Now, some of our faces were a sight to see and
it was made clear that those of us who utilize the internet for business
or our jobs were allowed, however, I did refrain a bit
to once again allow my flesh to be put under.

These things come not but by fasting and praying. Yes, there was an increase in prayer 5 and 6 am for a week.

Praise God for His faithfulness. He loves us too much to see us remain the same.

Moving in His power and receiving His promises in 2010 and forever more!

As you're going through this journey you may find as a woman
entrepreneur that you need to be surrounded by women entrepreneurs
that share the same principles and values as you. I recommend
The Association of Christian women Entrepreneurs.
You can request your membership here http://budurl.com/4acwe

No comments:

Post a Comment