Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Celebration of Victory

I am thinking about this year and I feel very grateful for how Father
God has demonstrated Himself Faithful once again. Sure we've had oppositions
and I'm sure there were times that you felt you weren't going to make it.
Now is the time to celebrate the victories of 2009!!

For all of the times that I didn't see His hand stop the vehicle that
may have been used as a weapon formed by then enemy to take my loved ones
or I out. For the times that the sickness or disease that has gripped my
family was a weapon formed to destroy my family and God said no.
For all of the times that I may have become confused but in essence it
was a weapon formed to steal my mind.... For the times that the intense
fellowship had by my husband, family and I was meant to totally end that
particular relationship and you intervened I say Thank you!!

No weapon formed against my family or I shall prosper.

For this I give you praise my Father.

I celebrate the victories and Declare continued victory as we move
into 2010!!

Don't peer into 2010 just yet. Stay for just a moment right here and
right now and create a Celebration of Victory.

Father God inhabits the praises of His people.

My daughter had a very close call at the end of this year and I know
that the adversary thought He was going to take her out. It was formed
but it didn't prosper. Faithful is our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment