Free ezine Winner's Connection Fill in email and click go
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Monday, November 23, 2009

Give thanks always

In everything give thanks for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you. I Thessalonians 5:18

As we're on this journey of life there are many opportunities to
complain about our circumstances. What if... just what if we are
blessed according to the measure not only of our Faith but also our Thankfulness.
I know this to be true, however, I just wanted you to step back and take a look at it.
I won't get deep here but there is power in being thankful to our Father. We get God's attention when we're thankful.

He is not telling us to thank Him that the pain,challenges or other happened.
We are to give thanks to Him in spite of, in the midst of. By Faith offer
up thanks to Him in Faith that He has it covered.

Dwell in the secret place of the most High and give thanks in every season
of our lives.

Oh give thanks unto the Lord for He is good.

I will bless the Lord at all times His praise shall continually
be in my mouth. Psalms 34

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment